Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wilderness Advantage Owner Manual

Free Lamp & Table Lamp Purple Sunglasses


Heej.


a ) Go to:
http://www.meuproxy.com.br

2) Type in Reviews
http://
www.stardoll.com

3 ) Log into Stardoll
5) Now enter the top of the white bar :

http://www.stardoll.com/ en / contest / finish.php? id = 863









Now give the white bar in the one and you get the sunglasses:

http:/ / www. stardoll.com / en / contest / finish.php? Id = 864









1 Update: So sorry that I now post again but someone has deleted the pictures and I've already edited and done everything and now I thought I'd post it just once! Sorry that it was deleted but I was not! I hope that's okay ..

2 Update: ?????? Now someone has already changed something? It's annoying already! Please do not delete all the authors and do not edit! (
Kiss_Jasmin xoxo \u0026lt;33

3 Update: Okay now, its enough already slow if not her that I wanted to post na ... well then post just not me! BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment