Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Make Ballet Wreaths

free doggie and doggie dress ... buy ... shoes ...

Heeey my love .... : O)
I'm back and bring back with what for you ...
But when esrstes ....
I know I I posted not long ... but i had problems with my internet ... my PC a bit broken (nciht can open all pages) ... stress at school and stuff ... but now everything is as it should should and I hope I'm still welcome ... : O)
We start it at ...

pictures ... Source: Star Doll Lovers ... my / blog monigo21

need for the dress your a Russian proxy ...

this link as always there insert


pictures ... Source: Click Stardoll Lovers ... my / blog monigo21

just here to " dog" ...


much fun with the Wauwies the talk who you click on it once .... something new ... : O)

pictures ... Source: Star Doll Lovers ... my / blog monigo21
but in order to get a Free Wauwie Click on "Free dog " There


to take it even a game ... the Russian Proxy ...
http://dostyp.ru/
added and the link there a ...


www.stardoll.com/es/campaigns/beverlyhillschihuahua2/

pictures ... Source: Star Doll Lovers ... my / monigo21 Blog
You have puppy dog look ...
the little you find distributed throughout the SD ....
but here a little help ...

the first place you .. refers
under "Dolls and Games" ... on the right side

the Second ... your under "your presentation" at the bottom ... so on your page ... your presiding at the bottom there is where your Suite ... : O)
the third place .... your "Help" again right



the fourth can be found in ... "stardoll blog" again right



and Fifth and last ... the "Members"
and that is the gift that you get looking for ...

pictures ... Source: Star Doll Lovers ... Laticia's / monigo21's Blog

Much love and best wishes

your Laticia/monigo21

0 comments:

Post a Comment