Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tetralysal Affecting Vision

there are but

together hi,

today you can once again wat simple, but this - at least for me - is again difficult to understand.

to mobilize people, it needs clearer information. this includes at a protest action also ne location and time information and a link to more information of course makes sense, too. well, much to my theory. The practice looks like yet again shockingly different. and this, now own a small example comes from the everyday experience.

today finds a protest of dgb held in Hamburg, to make the autumn are also hot. this is all still beautiful and good.

I schedule page on the dgb can find the line in a few words today, these are actions.
but unfortunately I can discover, no time. I will therefore already 6 clock or clock but only against 23 to attend the protest? are most likely unresolved issues that will increase my motivation is not really at this event. frankly, it annoys me that I must now have yet to find the necessary information. a link is indeed present. dgb

more information you can learn it on the schedule page of -hamburg . and strangely enough, even with time.
and now I wonder how it is possible that an event from the schedule page on their nationwide dgb not even one time of the event contains. will not you, that as many people participate, we must make people important information accessible or difficult sit-paid morons?

I need nothing learned or studied have to know that if I am planning an event and invite people to, I let it be known I suppose at least one time of the event. very simple and easy this is

now I've only yesterday with an Internet-charge of the DGB and talked to him and explained the nutzerunfreundlichkeit after asking why. ah, Oh, and the information about events of the words and tour operators where they are then transmits easily into the diary.

earlier than I did then at earning (because that was after yesterday's information allegedly the organizer) called, I've learned that this is a dgb-event.
I hung a couple of times in an automatic holding pattern, which to me is not the option of aufeinenfreienmitarbeiterwartens offered, but only a nummerhinterlassenfürrückruf, I was again especially pleased with the user-friendliness. is not a big union able to have someone on hold until a free time employees have? technically should probably return something simple and straightforward to be possible.

after I dgb on the page, the contact person for today's action-located and have called, was unfortunately an answering machine. Oh great, I wanted to get rid of something and can not find a contact person ... love the people and something they love to be down or lack of competence is reflected for example reflected in the protests in Stuttgart. well, you just have to be persistent and persevering times. unmotivated I then from the spoken.

also I will be with another call for public relations, he described the problem of the lack of time and detailed information on the federal side and he has the time known to be unfavorable. we quickly agreed that this must be like a communication problem. very nice, but not only paid idiots there. he wanted to again turn to the dgb in berlin and the communication problem to address.

# current between announcement:
has just me then the contact today's protest called back, I did it again briefly described the problem and they felt the criticism as positive and helpful to this communication problem again to look more closely and to avoid in future. I think her this #

this is no reproach to the people with whom I've spoken to happen they were nice and polite and error and are human. However, I can ask myself, such as paid public relations of such a large organization such as the dgb pass such a stupid mishap of missing time. I suspect there again this Trott, who publish in the fall only to that - but by no means more to the purpose of publication - rotates. and unfortunately we find that trotting everywhere.

I am at least got rid of my part and I hope that you also back in a big organization pays attention to the little things, because ...

... sometimes there are little things just have a great effect.


sunny greetings
glaubdir ;-)


... and the journey continues ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment