Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lowest Property Tax Area In Houston

textvideomusiknachfühlaufbauworkshop

hi together,

you can get here now for something suitable for a sunny Sunday. I had already written contribution in another, processes of change that the spiritual is a very important role, especially in. It is important to live a sloping must balance between work and the changes in social work at and with yourself and also to train again and again. as does the old saying ... practice makes perfect.

because in my opinion anyway, all somehow related to each other and one can not establish a genuine separation, I try of course, get everything together under one hat. I order for my personal off just fine come, is now to try out a small textvideomusiknachfühlaufbauworkshop.

1 October 2010 I have the contributing it is written so far . I have not just been written, but because I believe and am convinced that it "knows" that takes place on time and in a real change in people.
can I know from personal experience how much you make by means of thoughtful work on certain points and guide it so his own personal development in certain paths, for me it is also clear that this simple principle to a larger framework, such as the Society, can be transferred. is simply told in the context easily. It is a way, also be patient with himself, must include endurance and confidence. but something like that can be learned.

most people want a change (even if some do not even know or acknowledge it does not do). deep down they are, or are we looking at. in search for what? in search of love. of which I am firmly convinced. Harmony brings an inner balance that should not be underestimated. especially in our technological world it is increasingly difficult to find its own middle and true to himself to stay.

means love and harmony is not without honesty possible. especially honesty to himself by real and deep change processes can be sustained. I'll bring it quite flat once said on 3 different "stations".

now it's about human courage to make them again to give confidence to strengthen them and to inform them and shake.

in the near future it is important that these activities, developments and joint movements to support, expand, and a total solidarity and a general feeling among people against the ruling to establish as a matter of course.

and very important in this ongoing process is the long-term goal. this, each constantly in his mind have, it must always be somewhere, so to speak there. we could think now what the ultimate goal for now is to be understood as exactly or what it best describes.
hmm it, I have liked simply because the truth is actually that easy. So I take now as distant goal just love times. because love is not possible without honesty, honesty is not one to lie or be unfair, it fits for me. The ultimate goal is love also.

and now back to the small
textvideomusiknachfühlaufbauworkshop.

1. take you 10 minutes to sit relaxed and comfortable way, Close your eyes and listen to this song. experiment, up to focus on yourself and try to wish you on your deep and goals to be clear. internalize it, because only you live your life.


second So once you have a small felt "neueinpendelungsphase," you look at you the following video. the animals show us there very well what is possible through a change in behavior and what is common in civil. and that's humanly possible for us - we just have to be many. pictures say more than 1000 words and images imprint themselves deep into our thoughts one. one can thus solidify his own goals on.


third and finally there anything constructive and positive encouragement music, so that the conceptual objectives occupy positive and we therefore continue to get strong, to believe it. changes are therefore possible. and if one knows and feels, is also changing the world.


sense in this ... and believe you have fun!

ps you can for spot 2 also has the same song from point 3 in repetition (it is shorter than the video point 2) to hear. repeats are generally thought to solidify good.


sunny greetings
glaubdir ;-)


... and the journey continues ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment