accumulate In recent years, especially in the U.S. reports of people telling consistently from such experiences. Most of them refuse to speak publicly about it. They are afraid that they are considered crazy, and they lose their jobs. In fact, these stories are so bizarre that it takes great effort, just to listen to them first. But then, one encounters a great puzzle: How is it that obvious ordinary people of very different backgrounds and different ages according to the smallest details of her abduction in a UFO report? A story of how she would be only a science fiction writers imagined in his wildest dreams, but certainly not all average people. What is behind these stories, how can these fantastic stories?
Christian Bauer has investigated the reports, visited victims in various parts of the U.S. and talked with scientists who observed this phenomenon in some cases for years and try an explanation. He says: "I made over thirty films, but never have me shooting so deeply impressed on this issue. I have found no explanation for the phenomenon, I only know that we are dealing here with it.
When I started researching, Germany, had no reports of such cases. But in recent weeks have twenty people turned to for help to the German National MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) in Munich "
directed.
Christian Bauer Completion: 1993
0 comments:
Post a Comment