Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Get Antenna Channels On Toshiba Tv

guttenplag the arrival of the "it"

hi together,

you notice something?

I notice something. even if I sometimes do not clearly enough appear and there are many situations where I "it" is missing or at least not clearly see - the movement of critical mass, against public and the question people, everywhere and in posing questions and not can offer anything more - but "it" takes time zones for massive and all too.

I think it might already the exponential curve at the beginning of the steep rise be. I see the times a 2jahreszeitraum. and I think in the next 9 months we are at the real point of no return - to the point where the general public to just go on in the mainstream society and will not be stopped is to suppress, respectively. So the outlook. help so far ... kidding (next), and do not always.

ps I was only at 6 months, habs but then corrected to 9. then fits better in time, and arrival of the baby "it" in dimensions (media), so to speak.

just an impression and a thought.

sunny greetings
glaubdir ;-)


... and the journey continues ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment